Kelsey E. Norman
Ms. Norman’s practice focuses on civil defense matters for both public and private entities.
Prior to Joining Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Ms. Norman worked in environmental law on hazardous waste remediation, large scale mediation, and Superfund site issues. She also represented private homeowners on issues related to oil tank removal and soil and groundwater contamination.
Ms. Norman attended Seattle University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude in 2015. During Law school, Ms. Norman externed at the Center for Environmental Law and Policy as well as the Environmental Protection Agency, Region 10, working on water rights, environmental enforcement, and governmental regulation. She also served as a Lead Article Editor for the Seattle Journal of Environmental Law, and was a member of Seattle University’s National Appellate Advocacy Team.
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- Lead Article Editor, Seattle Journal of Environmental Law
- Member, Seattle University School of Law National Appellate Advocacy Team
- Semifinalist, James E. Bond Moot Court Competition 2014
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude 2012
- Dean's List
- Gonzaga Regent Scholarship & Gonzaga Grant
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
Publications / Presentations / Speaking Engagements
- Farming in the Modern Era, Seattle Journal of Environmental Law (June 2015)
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association