Lauren A. Johnston
Ms. Johnston’s practice focuses on civil defense litigation for both private and public entities.
Prior to joining Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Ms. Johnston worked at a Seattle law firm, where she represented school districts in employment and general counsel matters. During law school, Ms. Johnston was a summer associate at Patterson Buchan Fobes & Leitch. Additionally, Ms. Johnston externed for the Honorable Beth Buchanan of the United States Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Ohio.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2019
- Managing Editor, Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal
- Member, University of Cincinnati College of Law National Appellate Advocacy Team
- Miami University of Ohio, Bachelor of Science, 2016
Publications / Presentations / Speaking Engagements
- The First Wave: Implementing Paid Family and Medical Leave – Co-Presenter - Washington School Personnel Association
Honors and Awards
- The Order of Barristers
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association