Lauren D. Sharkey
Ms. Sharkey’s practice focuses on civil litigation for both private and public entities.
Ms. Sharkey was admitted to the Washington State Bar and the Oregon State Bar in 2017 after receiving her J.D. from Willamette University, graduating manga cum laude. During law school, she worked for the Gatti Law Firm and Oregon School Boards Association in Salem, OR. Ms. Sharkey also worked for the Willamette University General Counsel and externed for the Honorable Meagan Flynn, Oregon Court of Appeals.
Ms. Sharkey was the 2016-2017 Executive Director of Willamette Street Law, an organization that seeks to improve access to the law by offering legal educational programs and courses to high school students.
- Willamette University College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2017
- Executive Director, Willamette Street Law
- Editor, Willamette Law Online, Oregon Courts
- Willamette University, Bachelor of Arts, 2015
- Politics major
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association