Matthew F. Quigg
Mr. Quigg’s practice involves a broad range of civil litigation defense work. Mr. Quigg has experience in representing corporate clients, contractors, design professionals, manufacturers, trucking companies, and landowners in all manner of disputes, including contract interpretation, breach of contract, work site injuries, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, and EPA violations. Mr. Quigg has successfully represented clients through mediation, arbitration and jury trials.
Prior to coming to Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Mr. Quigg represented aviation clients in New York in all aspects of aviation issues, from pilot certificate violations to large scale aviation disasters including actions arising out of 9/11 and the crash of Flight 587 in Belle Harbor, New York. In addition, Mr. Quigg represented clients in a variety of construction defect matters including multi-unit construction defect actions arising out of new construction and condominium conversions.
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Central Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, 2000
- Washington State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Representative CasesSummary Judgment dismissals:
- Mitchell v. Chi Deuteron – Defense of landowner in premises liability claim by guest.
- Figuracion v. Rembrandt Apartments – Defense of landowner in premises liability claim by tenant.