Representing Diverse Communities
Our work environments should reflect our diverse communities. Opportunities are available for everyone to succeed in our office. Patterson Buchanan strives to maintain diversity in all positions within the firm because we believe that the strongest and most innovative organizations have individuals who represent a wide variety of perspectives.
To that end, Patterson Buchanan participates in a number of diversity-related organizations and events throughout our region. Several of our attorneys are past or present leaders and members of many diverse organizations in our communities. Our commitment to this support has included:
- Title sponsor of the Asian Bar Association of Washington annual gala (2009-2016).
- Title sponsor of the Latina/o Bar Association of Washington Annual Awards Gala (2009-2016).
- Sponsor of the Loren Miller Bar Association’s Philip L. Burton Memorial Scholarship Dinner.
- Annual sponsor of the King County Bar Association’s Martin Luther King luncheon.
- Annual sponsor of MAMAS (Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle) banquet.
- Annual sponsor of King County Washington Women Lawyers Association.
- Participation in the annual Northwest Minority Job Fair.
- Annual sponsor of the National Association of Women Judges.