Callie A. Lee
Ms. Lee’s practice focuses on civil defense litigation for both private and public entities.
Prior to joining Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Ms. Lee worked at a Midwest law firm. Her primary areas of practice included medical malpractice defense, long term care/nursing home defense, and civil rights litigation within federal court. Ms. Lee also worked at a school law firm, where she represented school districts in various matters and was counsel to the Board of Directors of a private school.
While in law school, Ms. Lee participated in two internships with in-house legal counsel in Rockford, Illinois. Her first internship was with the Rockford Public School District, where she obtained knowledge of school law and in particular, labor and employment matters. Ms. Lee’s second internship was at Swedish American Hospital: A Division of UW Health. Ms. Lee also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Fredrick J. Kapala in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, where she acquired invaluable research and writing experience as well as an understanding of the judicial perspective on litigation. In addition, Ms. Lee worked as a summer associate at a national law firm, focusing on multiple areas of law.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2019
- Notes and Comments Editor of the Northern Illinois University Law Review
- Vice President of Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts, English, magna cum laude, 2015
- Washington State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association