Haley E. Moore
Ms. Moore’s practice focuses on public entity defense, with an emphasis on school law and civil rights-related claims. She has successfully defended a variety of public, as well as private, entities in all stages of civil litigation, and has worked on numerous complex litigation cases. Ms. Moore handles lawsuits in both state and federal court, but has significant experience defending federal cases involving claims under Section 1983.
Before joining Patterson Buchanan, Ms. Moore also practiced in the defense of public entities, focusing mainly on law enforcement and employment-related claims. During law school, Ms. Moore worked at the Washington Attorney General’s Office in the University of Washington Division, clerked for the Honorable James Cayce in King County Superior Court, and served as a Rule 9 attorney for the Seattle University domestic violence law clinic. Ms. Moore currently provides pro bono legal services with Northwest Immigrants’ Rights Project.
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2014
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers