Haley E. Moore
Ms. Moore’s practice focuses on public entity defense, with an emphasis on school law. She has successfully defended a variety of both public and private entities in all stages of civil litigation and has worked on numerous complex litigation cases and appellate matters. Ms. Moore has significant experience with federal cases involving claims under Section 1983.
Before joining Patterson Buchanan, Ms. Moore practiced in the defense of public entities, in both state and federal court. Ms. Moore also previously worked at the Washington Attorney General’s Office in the University of Washington Division, clerked for the Honorable James Cayce in King County Superior Court, and worked in the Seattle University Domestic Violence Law Clinic. Ms. Moore currently provides pro bono legal services with Northwest Immigrants’ Rights Project.
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2014
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers