Sarah A. Tatistcheff
- University of Washington School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2016
- Boise State University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science with emphasis in Public Law, cum laude, 2012
Ms. Tatistcheff’s practice focuses on civil defense matters for both private and public entities.
Before joining Patterson Buchanan, Ms. Tatistcheff practiced criminal defense as a public defender in Snohomish and Grant Counties for six years. She successfully litigated numerous jury trials in Washington state courts. During law school, Ms. Tatistcheff externed with Housing Justice Project, the Honorable Judge Roger Rogoff in King County Superior Court, King County Dept. of Public Defense, and Snohomish County Public Defender Association.
- Washington State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals