Scott I Jamieson
AttorneyAdmitted to practice in Washington
Scott Jamieson’s practice focuses on civil litigation and the representation of public and private entities, with an emphasis on defending communities of faith. Mr. Jamieson focuses on high profile complex multi-party litigation and pre-litigation claims involving complex discovery issues. He has participated in numerous mediations that have resulted in favorable resolution of more than four-hundred claims for his clients.
Mr. Jamieson has been licensed to practice law in the state of Washington since 2008. Before joining Patterson Buchanan, Scott interned for the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, conducting investigations into alleged securities violations.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2008
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Business-Finance, 2005
- Washington State Bar
Publications / Presentations / Speaking Engagements
- Presenter at various continuing legal education (CLE) seminars
- Initial Case Assessments, Evaluations & Litigation Budgets – Co-Presenter
- Trial and Impact of Discovery Decisions on Trial – Co-Presenter
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Whalen v. Diocese of Helena; Does v. Diocese of Helena. – Obtained favorable settlement for the Diocese of Helena of 362 claims. Assisted the Diocese of Helena through a pre-packaged bankruptcy process to ensure security for the Diocese moving forward against future claims.